1st KIEV INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF THE PUPPET THEATERS “PUPPET.UP”!
This year the theatre celebrate it’s 90th anniversary! So we have a lot of presents for Kiev and it’s guests:
- A festival with the best performances for children and adults from 18 countries!
- Celebrations and free performances in all districts of Kiev!
- The premiere of the play by Mykola Kulish “How did the Goose die” for adults!
- An enchanting show on the Contract Square for the whole family “The Legend of Kyiv” with giant puppets and a fire show!
- Theoretical seminar “The oldest professional puppet theaters of the twentieth century”!
- An update to the museum’s exposition!
- The opening of the small and micro stages of the theater!
Be a part of the jubilee celebrations of the oldest puppet theatre in Kiev!